Press Launch From Professional-Line Racing:
Professional-Line is proud to carry Mopar followers a brand new possibility for his or her No Prep Drag automotive: the legendary 1970 Dodge Charger!
This formally licensed physique brings true American muscle automotive styling right down to 1:10 scale, fully remodeling the look of your SC-based drag automotive. All the small print of the enduring Charger are captured: from the outsized wrap-around bumper to the fastback roofline with a sunken-in rear windshield to the wall-to-wall grille with hidden headlights. Will you paint your Charger Plum Loopy? Panther Pink? Mango or Sassy Grass? The customized potentialities to duplicate the Charger of your dream are limitless, full with elective “uncovered” headlight decals and HEMI logos.
The ‘ 70 Charger is Made within the USA from a single piece of crystal-clear polycarbonate and consists of an elective add-on drag-type wing, detailed decal sheet, and window masks. Give your SC drag automotive essentially the most distinctive take a look at the strip with the 1970 Charger from Professional-Line!
- Formally Licensed by Chrysler
- Tremendous Scale Particulars
- Traditional Muscle Automobile Styling
- In depth Decal sheet with A number of Headlight Choices and Logos
- Add-on Drag-Model Wing Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Movie Constructed-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made within the USA, since 1982
4 Steps to Race Prepared
- Clear Physique and apply included window masks
- Paint then peel the over-spray movie off
- Sticker your physique (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new physique onto your Drag Automobile