What a candy aftermarket choice for a crawler or path truck. That is the Professional-Line 1982 Chevy Ok-10 clear physique set.
First seen on the Restricted-Version Professional-Line fortieth Anniversary Axial SCX10 III, the 1982 Ok-10 physique is now accessible in a transparent model so that you can add your individual colour or model to!
Even informal automotive fans immediately acknowledge the Chevy K10 pickup. Though its straight-lined look earned it the “sq. physique” nickname, the enduring truck was additionally among the many first C/Ok generations to be optimized by computer systems and wind tunnels for decrease drag and improved gas economic system. The outcome was an exquisite and rugged basic you can now drive for your self. This formally licensed step aspect physique comes with such scale particulars as a molded grille, entrance and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece aspect mirrors. It comes pre-cut to your comfort and contains an intensive decal sheet with Professional-Line aspect graphics, and window masks.
- Absolutely Licensed Duplicate of the 1982 Chevy Ok-10
- Extremely Detailed Molded Entrance Grill, Aspect-view Mirrors, Bumpers, and Brake Lights
- Conveniently Pre-Lower to Get You On The Trails Quicker
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Movie Constructed-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made within the USA, since 1982
For extra data, go to: PRO-LINE