Proven on the Nuremberg Toy Present right now is the superior wanting Tamiya BBX 1/10-scale 2WD buggy primarily based on the brand-new BB-01 chassis.
Tamiya’s designers have taken inspiration from its again catalog of iconic 2WD off-road buggies to convey followers of radio management the all-new BBX. This 1/10 2WD off-road buggy includes a mixture of basic design and trendy efficiency. Its brand-new chassis, harking back to 1980’s sand rail dune buggies, is a hybrid monocoque-roll cage and employs rear trailing arm suspension impressed by full-size UTV’s. The brand new physique is designed by famed Japanese artist Atsushi Arino and makes use of a basic 1980’s impressed livery with retro wheels and tires to match.
- 1/10 meeting equipment.
- The classically designed 0.7mm thick polycarbonate physique is cut up into three sections to recreate the tapered decrease form of an precise dune buggy.
- The newly designed 2WD chassis relies on the one-piece monocoque body and roll cage to permit using realistic-looking our bodies.
- The BB-01 chassis employs new entrance double wishbone suspension with A-shaped arms and rear trailing arm suspension with lengthy trailing arms that are impressed by UTVs and provides spectacular efficiency.
- The 2WD chassis with rear positioned motor is impressed by the identical format of the particular automobiles of the period and permits for nice rear traction.
- The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system makes use of CVA oil entrance/rear aluminum aeration dampers for spectacular efficiency and provides this buggy a basic look.
- Transmission makes use of the TA06 rear oil-filled gear differential which permits using many present Grade-Up elements.
- Options full ball bearings and common drive shafts.
- Rear roll cage will be eliminated by detaching screws, which ensures ease of upkeep across the motor.
- New metal-plated bead lock kind wheels are paired with new large-diameter tires.
- Consists of driver determine and light-weight instances for further realism and fifth spare tire mount adapter. (Spare tire could also be bought individually for added realism)
- Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 540 motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with suitable charger and Tamiya PS paint to finish.
Size: 16.3 in. (414mm)
Peak: 5.35 in. (136mm)
Width: 9.17 in. (233mm)
Wheelbase: 11.14 in. (283mm)
For extra info, go to: TAMIYA