Two of the numerous automobiles coming from Tamiya. Proven listed here are the Tamiya Toyota Celica GT-4 & Wild One Re-Releases.
Toyota Celica GT-4 (ST165) (painted physique)—#47491
Tamiya is happy to announce a brand new model, produced in restricted version, for the Toyota Celica GT-4 ST165 (code 58718) characterised by the pre-painted and pre-cut physique. A fantastic choice for novices.
- The light-weight and robust bodywork is constructed from 1.0mm thick polycarbonate and faithfully reproduces the elegant form of the Celica.
- The equipment is predicated on the 4WD TT-02 chassis with cardan transmission of easy building and restricted upkeep, furthermore the TT-02 is a flexible chassis that gives completely different set-ups.
- White rally wheels are paired with tread sample radial racing tires.
- Sticker sheet and Torque-Tuned motor included.
- RC system offered individually.
Wild One Off-Street 2WD—#58525
The Wild One was an iconic electrical RC automotive within the ‘80s and was first launched in 1985. It should quickly be accessible once more in a restricted amount.
- A roll cage and headlights assist give this buggy a practical look
- The physique and roof are constructed from robust, light-weight polycarbonate
- Driver determine is included to finish the mannequin
- The grooved entrance tires present directional management
- Rear tires characteristic a block tread sample for traction
- Sturdy light-weight ABS body is paired with a battery holder that’s suitable with trendy batteries
- 4-wheel suspension is unbiased
- Outfitted with oil shock absorbers with aluminum elements
- Sealed drivetrain protects the gears from dust and particles
- Features a differential for clean cornering
- Drive axles characteristic dogbone joints and dirt covers for defense from the weather
Tread (F/R): 190mm
Tires width/diameter: 23/83mm (entrance), 38/88mm (rear)
Body: ABS plastic
For extra info, go to: TAMIYA