Dial in your Tamiya rally journey for some critical tarmac racing. Listed below are two extra Tamiya XV-02 Chassis Hop-Up Choice Components that been introduced together with the carbon-reinforced decrease deck and brief damper shock tower set.
TAMIYA XV-02 CARBON REINFORCED LOWER DECK—ITEM #22075
This Hop-Up Choice is to be used with the Tamiya XV-02 chassis. The carbon fiber-reinforced decrease deck provides higher rigidity than the usual XV-02 decrease deck and is nice to be used on surfaces corresponding to carpet and high-grip asphalt. The next rigidity chassis is finest suited if you find yourself driving your automotive on excessive traction surfaces.
- Carbon Strengthened Decrease Deck x1.
- Use of Merchandise 54232 M3 x 0.5mm Thread Forming Faucet is advisable for modification of screw attachment holes.
- Suitable with XV-02 chassis vehicles.
TAMIYA XV-02 SHORT DAMPER STAY SET—ITEM #22076
This Hop-Up Choice is to be used with the Tamiya XV-02 chassis and is especially oriented for on-road efficiency. The light-weight, inflexible 3.5mm thickness carbon fiber damper stays give extra setup choices in comparison with the usual plastic damper stays.
- Carbon fiber damper keep (entrance) x1.
- Carbon fiber damper keep (rear) x1.
- Piston rods (30.5mm) x4
- 5×6.55mm ball connector nuts (blue) x8
- 3x10mm spherical head socket screws x8
- Contains piston rods oriented for on-road efficiency.
- Suitable with XV-02 (use with Objects 42102, 54465 and 54871) and XV-02RS chassis vehicles.
For extra info, go to: TAMIYA