Yokomo’s newest launch takes intention on the off-road phase with the brand new Yokomo RO 1.0 1/10-scale 2WD racing buggy package.
The Yokomo RO 1.0 2WD racing buggy is designed to be easy-to-assemble and relies on a versatile, crash-resistant built-in plastic resin fundamental chassis. Yokomo made it so it could be perfect for first time racers whereas nonetheless providing wonderful efficiency. For the reason that fundamental construction of the RO1.0 is similar as Yokomo’s high-performance buggies, it’s potential to adapt to numerous driving situations by altering the settings. The suspension and drivetrain components are additionally the identical design so you’ll be able to exchange them with light-weight carbon components and high-precision aluminum components to finish up with one severe racing machine. Though it’s a beginner-friendly mannequin that emphasizes stability, additionally it is engaging for its expandability that may meet expert-level driving.
- Rear 2WD racing buggy
- Entrance and rear double wishbone suspension
- Oil-filled shock absorbers (assembled)
- Adjustable turnbuckles and tie rods (assembled)
- Battery place changeable
- Sealed gearbox
- 4-gear transmission
- Aluminum motor mount
- Slipper clutch commonplace tools
- Built-in resin fundamental chassis
- Excessive downforce physique & wing (pre-cut)
- Full ball bearings
- Entrance 4 ribs & rear sq. pin tires included
For extra info, go to: YOKOMO